Setelah sebelumnya saya posting versi bahasa Indonesi, kali ini adalah Surat Cinta Allah versi Bahasa Inggris...
God’s
Love Letter
My child,
You may not know Me (Psalm 139:1)
But I know everything about you (Psalm
139:1)
I know when you sit down (Psalm 139:2)
And when you rise up (Psalm 139:2)
I am familiar with all your ways (Psalm
139:3)
Even the very hairs on your head are
numbered (mat. 10:29-30)
For you were made in My imagine (Genesis
1:2)
In Me you live and move and have you are
being (Acts. 17:28)
For you My off-spring (Acts 17:28)
I knew you even before you were
conceived (Jeremiah 1:4-5)
I choose you when I planned creation
(Ephesians 1:11-12)
You are not a mistake (Psalm 17:28)
For all your days are write in My book
I determined the exact time of your
birth (Acts 17:26)
And where you would live (Acts 17:26)
You are fearfully and wonderfully made
(Psalm 139:14)
I knit you together in your mother’s
womb (Psalm 139:13)
And brought you forth on the day you
were born (Psalm 71:6)
I have been misrepresented by those who
don’t know Me (John 8:41-44)
I’m not distant and angry (Ijohn 4:16)
But I’m the completed expression of love
(IJohn 4:16)
And it is My desire to lavish My love on
you (IJohn 3:1)
Simply because you are My child (Ijohn
3:1)
And I’m your Father (IJohn 3:1)
I offer you more than your earthly
father ever could
For I am The Perfect Father (Matthew
5:48)
Every good gift that you receive comes
from My Hand (James 1:17)
For I am your provider, and I meet all
your need (Matthews 6:31-33)
My plan for your future has always been
filled with hope (Jeremiah 29:11)
Because I love you with and everlasting
love (Jeremiah 31:3)
My thoughts toward you are countless as
the sand on the seashore (Psalm 139:17-18)
And I rejoice over you with a singing
(Zep. 3:17)
I will never stop doing good to you
(Jeremiah 32:10)
For you are my tresaure posession
(Exodus 19:5)
I desire to estabilsh you with all My
heart and all My soul (Jeremiah 32:41)
And I wanna show you great and marvelous
things (Jeremiah 33:3)
If you seek Me with all your heart
You will find Me (Deuteronomy 4:29)
Delight in Me and I will give you the
desires of your heart (Psalm 37:4)
For it is I who gave you those desires
(Plp. 2:13)
I am able to do more for you than you could
possibly imagine (Ephesians 3:20)
For I am your Greatest encourager (2Tes.
2:16-17)
I’m also the Father who comfort you in
all your troubles (2Corinthians 1:3-4)
When you are brokenhearted (Isaiah
40:11)
I am close to you
One day I will wipe away every tear from
your eyes (Revelation 21:3-4)
And I will take away all the pain you
have suffered on this earth (Revelation 21:4)
I am your Father and I love you even as I
love My Son, Jesus (John 17:23)
For in Jesus, My love for you is
revealed (John 17:26)
He is the exact representation of my
being (Hebrews 1:3)
He came to demonstrate that I am for
you, not againts you (Romans 8:31)
And to tell you that I am not counting
your sins (2Corinthians 5:18-19)
Jesus die so that you and I could be
reconciled (2Corinthians 5:18-19)
His death was the ultimate expression of
My love for you (IJohn 4:10)
I gave up everything I loved that I
might gain your love (Romans 8:32)
If you received the gift of My Son
Jesus, you receive Me (IJohn 2:23)
And nothing will ever separate you from
My love again (Romans 8:38-39)
Come home and I will throw the biggest
party haeven has ever seen (Luke 15:7)
I’ve always been Father and I will
always be Father (Ephesians 3 :14-15)
My questions is Will you be My child ?
(John 1:12-13)
I am waiting for you (Luke 15:11-32)
Love,
Your Dad
Almighty God.
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar